Friendly Wool Cowl Kit$16.000 CLP
This great kit to knit your Friendly Wool long cowl includes:
- 100grs corriedale wool ball (fingering white color) or 100grs corriedale wool ball (fingering chocolate color)
- 1 Friendly Wool wooden button to sew on your cowl
- 1 Friendly Wool wooden knitting marker
- Ribbon with Wildlife Friendly logo to homologate your beanie
- 1 cloth bag
- Knitting pattern in English or Spanish
This pattern produces a long cowl with a lacy pattern redolent of the open skies here in Patagonia. You can wear your cowl long or wrap it around twice for extra cosiness.
We would be delighted for you to make this beanie for yourself, or as a gift, or for charity, but please do not sell or reproduce this pattern or any element of it in print or online.
Pattern designed by: Mary McCulloch
Special thanks to @Garua_ for Spanish translation
Please share your creations and travels with your beanie by tagging your photos with #friendlywool and #friendlywoolbeanie